Tuesday, August 13, 2013

TGF Garden Variety Tuesday: STICKERS!

Happy Tuesday everyone! Today starts a new Garden Variety Tuesday Challenge over at The Greeting Farm
 
The theme for the next week is STICKERS!!
 
Boy do I LOVE stickers....ever since I was a kid! I remember ordering stickers books on those Scholastic book orders instead of reading books. I would just save them because I knew I wouldn't be able to get more just like them. Occasionally, they would end up on a notebook, but most of the time I just "collected" them! Years later, I got into the scrapbooking craze and then my sticker obsession started all over again! I have 3 or 4 binders full of stickers...which have just been sitting there for a few years since I transferred over to card-making. But this challenge forced me to pull them out...and now I'm kind of digging my stickers all over again!!

For my card today I used the new Birthday Anya 3. I LOVE her pigtails....so stinkin' CUTE!! I also used TGF Film and Polaroid Die Set. It's awesome!!  The polaroid die is perfect for framing sticker sentiments!

Copics:
Skin: E000, E00, E01, E02, E11
Hair: E44, E47, E49
Heart/Cherries: R24, R27, R29
Dress/Shoes: BG10, BG13, BG15
Cake: E43, E44, R81, R83, R85
Platter: C3, C5

My dps are from Carta Bella GIDDY UP 6x6 paper pad. It's one of my faves right now for all sorts of girlie cards. I think the stickers were part of a 12x12 ColorBok paper/sticker set from Walmart.
 
Here's how to play:
* Use a TGF stamp (rubber, digi, or clear) as your main image.
 
* Submit your entry via InLinkz (below) no later than Monday, August 19th, 2013 at Noon CST. You can add a direct link to your entry from your personal blog, SCS gallery, Flickr or TGF galleria. (If the InLinkz tool is missing, please add your URL in the comment section.)
 
* The fabulous prize: A random participant will be selected to win a digital image of choice from the TGF store. 
 
*** But WAIT! Each week, our friends have the opportunity to DOUBLE that prize to either two digis, or you can trade those two digis for a single rubber stamp of choice, as long as we have 20 or more players each week, so encourage all your friends and family to play along! *** 
 
Good luck! We can't wait to see your creations using STICKERS!!
 
Hugs,
Rosie :)

3 comments:

Hanna said...

WOW, love your card Rosie, it's gorgeous! The papers and colours are perfect and I love the cute little birthday presents in the corner!

hugs,
Hanna

Mojca said...

Oh what a cute card! I love the gorgeous little image and the cute banner. Hugs! MOjca

Unknown said...

This is very cute! I love the image and your coloring, paper combination... :) Oh, and those stickers, too. :)
Have a nice day, Rosie!