Friday, June 7, 2013

A Creative Romance~Our FIRST Challenge~ANYTHING GOES!

If you are looking for my TGF Farm Fresh Friday Card, please scroll down or click HERE. :)


Hello Creative Romantics!! At last the day is finally here....we have our first challenge up at A Creative Romance Blog!! All of us on the Design Team have been looking forward to this day! It's an awesome new adventure and I'm so glad to be a part of it with some amazing and talented ladies!!

Not sure if you remember, but in April I put up some awesome blog candy to kick start this new adventure. The winner was announce on May 2nd, but still hasn't come forward to claim the prize. Please click HERE to see if you won! If I don't hear anything within the next few days I'll put the candy up again!! :)

So to get us started on our first challenge, we kept it pretty simple! Our challenge for you over the next two weeks is:

ANYTHING GOES!!

To inspire you all and get your creative juices flowing, our Design Team for this challenge, The Chic Crafters, are joined by some lovely guests, who are sharing some magnificent creations with us all. Be sure to check out all the amazing cards from my fellow DT members HERE!

For my card I used a new image called The Way You Move by Diane Duda . Stamping Bella has produced 4 stamps using Diane Duda's images and I LOVE them all!! This one is stamped on X-Press It Blending Card with Memento Tuxedo Black Ink and colored with Copics.

Copics:
Skin: E02, E11, E13, E15
Hair: E44, E47, E49
Dress: R81, R83, R85, E40, E41, E42
Flowers: R22, R24, R29
Grass: G21, G28, G14

My dps are from Echo Park This & That Graceful. The burlap ribbon is from Hobby Lobby. The flowers are from Prima and my friend Cebelica. The butterflies were cut out using Tim Holtz BUTTERFLIGHT On The Edge Die. I joined the Stampendous FRANTAGE craze and added it to the butterflies. I still haven't found my heat gun so I used my toaster, haha! It actually works really well because there's no air blowing the particles away. You just sprinkle it on and then hold it over the top of the toaster....works perfectly!! The white pearls are from Recollections.

So on to our prize!! The Ribbon Girl is offering our lucky winner a £10 voucher to spend with them. Thank you ladies!



One lucky winner will be randomly selected for the prize and 3 entries will be selected to win our Paper Goddess badge. Isn't is so pretty?!
Our Winners Badge
So what are you waiting for?!! Head over to A CREATIVE ROMANCE and link up your "Anything Goes" card! You have until June 20th to get entered!

Have a great Friday and weekend!
Hugs,
Rosie :)

3 comments:

Mojca said...

Oh this is really pretty! I love the cute image and those lovely butterflies! Hugs! Mojca

Rosie said...

Thank you so much Mojca!! I really appreciate you stopping by regularly and leaving me comments. Please email me your mailing address!! I would like to mail you something! :)

cebelica said...

Woohoo, a very first challenge. Awesome! :D I'll hop to the blog and play along. :)
The card you made for this challenge is ah-ma-zing. When will you teach me how to color like this and make such wonderful cloud background? ;) You did a fab job with your card!!!
Hugs! xx