Friday, April 12, 2013

The Greeting Farm Farm Fresh Friday~CLOUDS!

WOO HOO, it's FRIDAY!! TGIF Baby!! I so glad it's finally the weekend! It's been a long week for the hubby at work and for me being sick. I'm still not over the crud, but it seems like I'm on the last leg. We'll see. As soon as I think I'm getting better it hits me again! I'll see how today goes and if it's not getting better I might take a trip to the Urgent Care and maybe get some antibiotics!
Well, you know today also means another Farm Fresh Friday and another chance at some FREEBIES from The Greeting Farm, WOOT, WOOT!!
Today's theme is:
 
CLOUDS!!
 
For my card today I used the Limited Edition Cheshire Bean.....she's soooo cute! Now remember, these LE Beans are only available for the month of April so get them while you can in the STORE!!
 
 Copics:
Skin: E000, E00, E01, E11
Hair: Black, C3, C7
Pink: R81, R83, R85

I found some cute paper at Walmart from ColorBok called Hottenany. It has owls and clouds and all sorts of other cute dps. And, the price was only $5.00....can't beat that for 50 sheets of 8x8 paper! I tore the green dp for the grass and ink the edges with Walnut Stain Distress Ink. The tree die is from La-La Land Crafts. The HELLO die is from The Greeting Farm and is part of a set of 3 words.
 
Here's how to play: 
  • You must use a TGF stamp (rubber, digi, or clear) as your main image.
  • Entries must be uploaded via InLinkz (below) no later than Thursday, April 18th at NOON CST.
  • You can add a direct link to your entry from your personal blog, SCS gallery, Flickr or TGF galleria. (If the InLinkz tool is missing, feel free to link your submission URL in the comment section!) 
  • The fabulous prize: A random participant will be selected to win their choice of an in-stock SINGLE RUBBER STAMP or a 4x6 set!
Don't forget, there's still time to enter our Double Take Tuesday color challenge (PINK, YELLOW, & TURQUOISE) and our Retro-Fresh challenge (Polka Dots &/or Plaid)! Check out each challenge post for all the details!
 
Have a great weekend folks!
Hugs,
Rosie :)

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Hope you feel better soon! Awesome coloring and scene! Walmart does have some fabulous finds! TFS!

cebelica said...

Hi hun! I'm sorry you haven't been feeling so great lately. I hope things are better now and that you are as good as new. :)
I like how you created the grass. Great design! HugS! xx

Sol said...

How Cute is this... Love the shine in her hair.. FAB coloring. And the tree is Stunning.. I love swirls. :o)