Friday, April 26, 2013

TGF Farm Fresh Friday~~April Showers Bring May Flowers!!

 
WOO HOO, it's FRIDAY!! TGIF Baby!! I so glad it's finally the weekend! We are taking a much needed trip to go see family and I can't wait! I might be even more excited than Isaiah, haha!
 
Well, you know today also means another Farm Fresh Friday and another chance at some FREEBIES from The Greeting Farm, WOOT, WOOT!!
 
Today's theme is:
 
April Showers Bring May Flowers
(USE FLOWERS!!)
  
I used the super adorable LOVEY BEAN. I just think the Beans are the cutest things ever!!
 
 Copics:
Skin: E000, E00, E01, E11
Hair: E44, E47, E49
Flowers/Tutu: R02, R05, R08, Stardust Stickles
Wings/Shirt: B12, Stardust Stickles
 
I used some gorgeous dps from My Mind's Eye The Sweetest Thing~Tangerine. The beautiful yellow striped ribbon is from Hobby Lobby. I used my Bow-Easy to get the perfect bow. :) The amazing flowers and pearls are from my awesome friend Cebelica!
 
  Here's how to play: 
  • You must use a TGF stamp (rubber, digi, or clear) as your main image.
  • Entries must be uploaded via InLinkz (below) no later than Thursday, MAY 2nd at NOON CST.
  • You can add a direct link to your entry from your personal blog, SCS gallery, Flickr or TGF galleria. (If the InLinkz tool is missing, feel free to link your submission URL in the comment section!) 
  • The fabulous prize: A random participant will be selected to win their choice of an in-stock SINGLE RUBBER STAMP or a 4x6 set!
Have a great weekend!!
Hugs,
Rosie :)

2 comments:

cebelica said...

Ooooh, sounds like you're having a wonderful weekend ahead of you. Enjoy the time with your family (not that I doubt you will ;)).
I really like the colours you used on your card. Perfect combination. And I have to agree - this image is veeeery cute. I love how you colored her and those Stickles on her clothes and flowers are a great touch. I love the sparkle. :D I'm really happy you are finding the use of those pearls and flowers. I like the idea of using them to frame the image. If/when you need more, just let me know, ok? ;)
Hugs! xx

Danni said...

This made me smile! so cute and such fun colors! Enjoy your weekend!!