Monday, April 8, 2013

La-La Land Crafts NEW RELEASE!!

Happy Monday everyone! Today's the day that La-La Land Crafts is showcasing it's NEW RELEASE!! On the LLLC Blog, there will be an AWESOME & SPECTACULAR week showcasing the NEW Stamps, Dies and Shadow Boxes…can I get a WOOT, WOOT!! 

I know I say Marci and Luka get cuter and cuter with each new release….and let me tell you, this release is no exception!!

In this NEW Release we have 8 new Stamps, 7 new Dies, and 3 new Shadow Boxes!! 

Here's the entire April Release

STAMPS:

Taiko Drum Luka, Kimono Marci with Fan, Nautical Marci, Sailor Luka...
Sailboat Luka, Marci with Umbrella, Luka on Tractor & Wheelbarrow Marci.
DIES: Pagoda, Bridge, Flag Banner, Cattails, Stitched Tabs, 
Stitched Scallops Border, & Folding Banners. 
 SHADOW BOXES: Country Side, Tea Garden, & Nautical
All of these NEW products are now available in our online store!   
Click HERE to go SHOPPING!  :-)

Team Monday will be showcasing these new beauties Monday–Wednesday and Team Friday will finish off the week with samples on Thursday and Friday….an entire week of complete AWESOMENESS! Be sure to check back each day on the LLLC Blog to see the creative genius of our fabulous Design Team. We are truly blessed with some amazing talent!!

Today starts off with our Nautical Theme, Tuesday will be our Japanese Theme and Wednesday will be our Country Theme. Thursday and Friday will be a re-cap of all 3 themes.

Now, let’s get on with the show! I'm showcasing the fantastic Nautical Shadow Box:

New Stamp: Sailor Luka
New Dies: Bridge Die

All of the NEW products are now available in the LLLC STORE 
Click HERE to go SHOPPING!  :-) 
Now, don’t forget to check back in tomorrow on the LLLC Blog for our “Japanese” theme day…believe me, you won’t be disappointed!! We are all so excited to showcase these AMAZING new goodies for you this week!

Hugs,
Rosie :)

2 comments:

cebelica said...

*I am sailing, I am sailing, home again, 'cross the sea ...* This song was the first thing that poped in my head when I saw your shadow box. (be happy you didn't hear me sing it lol) I think you did an amazing job with the box. It's awesome! Hugs! xx

Danni said...

Fabulous card! how clever!