Monday, April 15, 2013

Inspiration Monday~~Birds or Butterflies!

Happy Monday folks! It's time for another La-La Land Crafts Inspiration Monday. The theme this week is:

Birds or Butterflies!

For my card today I used the super adorable Marci with Bunny. I love the "sitting" images and this one is just so darn CUTE!!

Copics:
Skin: E000, E00, E02, E11
Hair: E33, E37, E49
Headband: R81, R83, R85, Y11, YR23, YG03, YG45, Stickles
Dress: Paper-pieced
Band on dress/Shoes: R81, R83, R85, Stickles
Bunny: E55, R20, chalk
  
I found a new favorite paper pad!! It's called Doodlebug Design Inc. Flower Box 6x6 Paper Pad....seriously the cutest dps and I think I've made 3 cards with it so far! :) I've used 3 different La-La Land Crafts dies on this card also: Butterflies Set 1, Grass Border, and Stitched Scallops Border (although this one is hard to see because it's just peeking out at the bottom of the ribbon). The clear rhinestones are from The Paper Studio and the white pearls are from Recollections. The gorgeous pink ribbon is from Hobby Lobby.
 
Now don't forget you can play along with us by uploading your creations to our Customer Gallery. 
 
We also have an awesome Facebook Page where you can share your cards and meet some great people!! It's also the place Irina announces special sales and give-aways! :) And, for those of you who are real social butterflies, we also have a Twitter feed!

Have a great week!
 Rosie :)

2 comments:

Heidi Brawley said...

AWE this is Gorgeous!!!! I did all my Easter cards using this stamp!!! sooo Adorable!!!

cebelica said...

I can see why you like this paper pad. The colours and patterns on the paper are really nice. Gorgeous card with lovely details. Hugs! xx