Monday, April 22, 2013

Ahoy There!

Hi everyone! I've made another creation using the DOCRAFTS Dies this time for 7 Kids College Fund. If you haven't done our Blog Hop yet, then you'll definitely want to click HERE and complete the hop really quickly. The prize this time around is this Vintage Hot Air Balloon Scene set! Awesome, isn't it?!!
 
On my project today, I used the DoCrafts Nautical Build-A-Scene Die Set. It's pretty amazing!! I love that it has a whale and octopus included....so darn CUTE!!
 
Here's the frame I altered using the DoCrafts Nautical Die Set. I think it turned out pretty cute! :)
 
 
Here's a closeup of the scene in the frame. For the waves I used flipped the die upside down to create a scroll type of wave in the middle. I also inked the paper with Salty Ocean Distress Ink.

 Supplies used from the 7 Kids STORE:

 Have a great Monday everyone! Thanks for stopping by and leaving comments...I love to read your feedback! :)
 
Hugs,
Rosie 

2 comments:

ellyscard creatief said...

Beautiful card Rosie.
Lovely backgroud,really nice card.
Gr Elly

cebelica said...

Ahoy to you too. ;) I always like to see altered things. And let me tell you, your frame looks fantastic! It really does!! :D The map is awesome and so is the scene you created. How cute is that whale?! And Luka is adorable too. I think the sailor outfit really suits him. :) Fab work as always! Hugs! xx