Wednesday, April 10, 2013

7 Kids College Fund Challenge~Anything Goes!


Today starts a new Challenge over at the 7 Kids College Fund Challenge Blog! For the next 2 weeks the challenge is: 

Anything Goes! 

Easy peasy, right?!! Now be sure to use an image that 7 Kids College Fund carries in the store in order to qualify for the $20 Gift Certificate drawing!! :)

Today I used Tiddly Inks Beach Babe. I'm so excited that 7 Kids College Fund will now be carrying Tiddly Inks Stamps in their STORE....WOOT, WOOT!! I am so in love with these stamps and can't wait to build up my collection (just don't tell the hubby, haha)!!

 I stamped the image with Memento Tuxedo Black Ink on Copic X-Press It Blending Card and colored her with my trusty Copics.

 Copics:
Skin: E000, E00, E01, E11
Hair: E44, E47, E49
Pink: R81, R83, R85
Green: G46, G21, G12
Yellow: Y18

I found some awesome Crayola chipboard albums a while back at my local Michaels and bought a bunch up for a rainy day. I decided to use the star one and may a little chipboard wall hanging. I still need to punch a hole at the top and loop some ribbon through so I can hang it. In the midst of my sickness I forgot about it, LOL!

Supplies from the 7 Kids College Fund Store:
Score-tape

I can't wait to see what you create!! Please be sure to use a stamp the store carries to qualify for the drawing!

Have a wonderful and blessed day!
Rosie :)

7 comments:

cebelica said...

This is sooooo awesome. It will definitely add some summer feeling to your room, even if it's cold and rainy outside. Fab idea. Hugs! xx

Alyce Kit and Clowder said...

SO CUTE! I love the whole design rosie... what a fantastic creation! :D

Shannon White said...

Absolutely Darling Rosie!! Love your Sweet Beach Babe Wryn and the fabulous scene you created for her! Wowie! Just one Awesome Album Lady!! Love this!

Hugs & Happy Weekend!
Shannon

ccroll said...

Gorgeous!!

Heidi Brawley said...

Love this card!!! Fabulous work on it all!!!

Martina said...

What a great card!!! This looks gorgeous!
Martina

Sol said...

She is the cutest.. Beautiful coloring. Love the shine you have colored in her hair.. FAB Stamp.. Loved the look of her.. and those sandals are Adorable.. I like to call myself sunshine.. As Sol is Sun in Norwegian.. :o).. (and my name is Solveig )