Friday, February 1, 2013

TGF Farm Fresh Friday~~Ribbon or Lace!

 
 
Hope you all had a great week! It was a busy one for me, but it's Friday and we have family coming to visit so I'm excited about that! :)
Today brings a new challenge at The Greeting Farm! This week our theme is:
Ribbon or Lace!
For my card today, I used Awareness Anya. She's colored with Copics on Neenah Cardstock.
 
Copics:
Skin: E000, E00, E01, E11
Hair: E44, E47, E49
Ribbon: R81, R83, R85
Top/Boots: C3, C5
Skirt: V12, V15, V17
 
I found this amazing 8x8 paper pad from Me & My Big Ideas for Breast Cancer Awareness. I decided to make something that could be framed so this is what I came up with. The lace was in my stash. The pearls are from Recollections. The little quote at the bottom right is from Websters Pages. I even cut the hearts from a piece of dp and added pop-dots behind them. Awareness Anya is also raised on pop-dots.
 Here's a picture inside the 8x8 shadow box frame. I thought I had some white frames, but the only ones I could find upstairs in my craft room were the black ones. I'll eventually replaced it out with a white frame when I get a chance to make it to the store. :)
Here's how to play:
* You must use a TGF stamp (rubber, digi, or clear) as your main image. 
 
* Entries must be uploaded via InLinkz on The Greeting Farm Blog no later than Thursday, February 7th at NOON CST. You can add a direct link to your entry from your personal blog, SCS gallery, Flickr or TGF galleria. 
If the InLinkz is not working, please leave your link in the comments section.

* The fabulous prize: A random participant will be selected to win their choice of an in-stock SINGLE RUBBER STAMP OR a 4x6 set! Our prize offering has increased for 2013- we hope you enjoy it!
 
I hope you have a great weekend! See you soon my friends!

Hugs,
Rosie

1 comment:

cebelica said...

This sure looks good! I love pink and brown together. Great project! Hugs! xx