Thursday, June 7, 2012

CropStop Challenge #75--Monochromatic!

Happy Thursday Morning to ya! It's the first CropStop Challenge for June and I'm back on the roll-call, haha! I'll be one of the DT members posting for June so you'll see me here every Thursday this month. :)

The CropStop Challenge for this week is:

MONOCHROMATIC!

I had a hard time with this one! It's just so hard to do monochromatic when you see so many beautifully colored designer papers out there!! I eventually settled on using the beautiful papers from the Glitz "Pretty in Pink" 6x6 Paper Pad....this pad is one of my FAVES! I even used the papers for Darling Marci's dress and shoes!

I stamped Marci on Xpress-It Blending Card with Memento Tuxedo Black Ink and colored her hair and skin with Copics.

I used some Memory Box dies...Spring Border (along the bottom) and Quinn Flourish (not in the CropStop Store right now) behind Marci. I traced the metal die of the Quinn Flourish and cut it out to mat behind the flourish die-cut. The pink rose and pink fibers came from my stash. The pink lace behind Marci is from CTMH. The "Love" tag is from Tim Holtz.

The edges of the tag and papers are distressed with Walnut Stain Distress Ink.

Now don't forget you can play along with us by linking up your creation to the CropStop Challenge Blog for a chance at winning a CropStop Store gift certificate. You have until Wednesday evening to link up. Hope to see you there!!

Have a great week and see you back here soon!

Hugs,
Rosie
Photobucket

1 comment:

cebelica said...

I love all the pinks on this card. And that border die is awesome!!! This is a very, very beautiful tag! :) Hugs! xx