Monday, February 27, 2012

Inspiration Monday-TAG it!

Good morning y'all! Well, I survived last week, LOL! My hubby was out of town at a conference in Houston and didn't come home until Sunday evening. It was a special conference paid for by his job....only 1,000 people were invited out of hundreds of thousands employees all over the world...pretty special! I'm soooooo PROUD of him and all the hard work he does!

So with him being gone, that meant not only did I have to work during the day, but I had to play with Isaiah all evening too. Man was I exhausted....that boy is the energizer bunny, for real!! Monday's are my days off from work, so I'm hoping to get a nice little nap in sometime today, hee, hee!

Today's La-La Land Inspiration Monday challenge is:

TAG it!

We want you to make a tag or incorporate a tag on your card/project.

I used this super-uber cute Darling Marci for my tag. She's one of my faves! I just LOVE her dress and how she's sitting...too adorable!

Copics & Chalk:
Skin: E000, E00, E11, Chalk
Hair: E49, E37, E33, E25, E13, E11
Lips: R22
Dress: Paper-Pieced, shaded with black chalk
Bow, Trim, Shoes: Black, C7, C5

All of the dps on my tag, including the paper for Marci's dress, came from My Mind's Eye Rosy 6x6 pad.....one of my FAVE paper companies and paper packs! The tag is from Tim Hotz. I distressed the edges with Walnut Stain Distress Ink. The red rose is from Recollections and the peachy pink roses came from a friend!

I hope you get a chance to play along with us! You can upload your creations to the LLLC Customer Gallery all month long for a chance at winning a gift certificate to the LLLC Store. Don't forget to check back on the LLLC Blog on Friday for more inspiration from my fellow DT sisters...they are amazing!

Have a great week my friends!
Hugs,
Rosie

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

über toll! love your Marci and details of the tag ... so sweet!

Kim Dellow said...

Love it Rosie, that little bird rub-on is gorgeous. Love all of it :) Kimx

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous tag, love the pretty paper
Hugs Julie P

Unknown said...

This is cute cute cute Rosemary! I love the feel and your coloring!

cebelica said...

This is such a lovely tag! I love how you paper pieced Marci's dress. Very beautiful! Hugs! xx