Monday, June 20, 2011

La-La Land Inspirational Monday-Pearls, Lace & Punches

If you are looking for the CropStop Celebrate Summer Blog Hop contest click HERE.

It's Monday and another La-La Land Crafts Inspirational Monday showcase for you! Head on over to the La-La Land Crafts Blog to see the awesome creations from my fellow DT sisters. :) If you haven't heard, La-La Land Crafts is posting inspiration every Monday & Friday. My fellow DT members are split into two teams, Team Monday and Team Friday, so you'll get to see tons of ideas with the Marci & Luka line of stamps. You can participate too and upload your creations to the Gallery! We would love to see your work! So get your La-La Land stamps out and join us in our weekly inspiration.

Today, I'm using Marci with Rose.

I think she's just the sweetest thing...with her fancy hat and holding her rose. She reminds me so much of my mom. My mom is an amazing woman and she loves her hats and her gardening! Her backyard should be featured in Better Homes and Gardens. The work she puts into it is overwhelming, but it's the most beautiful backyard in the world. I just wish I had inherited her green thumb. Everything in my flower beds in practically dead, LOL! I plan on visiting her this summer so I will take pictures and post them when I get back.

Here's a side view. I used pop-dots behind the paper doily and behind Marci.

Card Recipe
Stamp: Marci with Rose (La-La Land Crafts)
Papers: Anna Griffin, The Paper Studio, Recollections Cardstock
Embellishments: Recollections Flowers, WOC flowers, Jolee's Pearls, Lace Ribbon, Paper Doily
Tools: Martha Stewart Monarch Butterfly Double Punch (medium & large), Martha Stewart Swirling Lace Border Punch
Coloring Medium: Copics & Chalk
Skin: E000/chalk
Hair: E29, E25, E33
Hat/Dress/Shoes: E33, chalk, RV91, RV34, RV32, stardust stickles


Thanks so much for stopping by and leaving me your sweet comments. You are all amazing! Have a fantastic week and if you make any projects using these awesome stamps be sure to link them up to our gallery! Also, I'll be having some La-La Land candy on my blog soon so don't forget to check back. :)

Hugs,
Rosie

9 comments:

Kelly said...

Rosie, I love your card, the details are so cute but I actually like the image, which is out of my box. you made her so pretty.

Barb F said...

Omg!!!! Soooo cute!!!

Unknown said...

Beautiful! You did an amazing job coloring this little gem! Tooo cute and just perfect!

Kim Dellow said...

Love the sparkle Rosie, gorgeous. Kim

Unknown said...

you're definitely a coloring superstar Rosie!!

Arlene said...

What a sweet card!Love all the butterflies and flowers. :-)

Karen said...

Super gorgeous Rosie!! I love the doily background too!

Mascha Zimmerman said...

This is so cute, love all the little details, bye Mascha

Anonymous said...

What a gorgeous card Rosie! I love all the detail and your image is so sweet.
Hugs Julie P