Friday, October 29, 2010

Marci & Luka Halloween Gift Bags

My little boy started Preschool this year so I guess now I start the ritual of making things for his classroom. His first school party was Halloween. He went back and forth on who/what he wanted to be for Halloween, but he finally settled on Batman....the cutest Batman out there in my opinion! :)

I decided to make each of the kiddos in his class gift bags to take home with them. I didn't want to make anything too scary since they are just 4-year-olds. Then I remembered I recently ordered these AWESOME stamps from La-La Land Crafts called Super Cupcake Marci and Star Boy Luka. I figured most of the boys would dress up as superheroes so these stamps were perfect!


I bought cheap little black gift bags from Wal-mart along with some curling ribbon and party toys. Each bag was filled with toys and candy and tied on the sides with the curling ribbon. I cheated on the images though because I didn't color each one (I had to make 20 gift bags and just ran out of time). Since each stamp comes with a colored sample, I just photocopied the colored sample, cut each image out, and glued them to the front....easy peasy!


Hope you like my little mini gift baggies. The teacher said the kids LOVED them!! That makes it all worth it!! :)

Big Hugs to ya!

Rosemary :)

No comments: